Top 5 Induction Hobs
Our Top 5 Induction Hobs have been selected by you and include some of the best and most cost effective models available on the market. Take a look at some important features to consider when looking for the perfect hob.
- Number of Burners/Zones
Whether cooking for yourself, a busy family, or guests, make sure you have a hob with the right number of burners/zones for the job.
Make sure you choose the perfect hob for your kitchen. With our large range of widths we have options to suit all needs and spaces.
- Child Lock
Many hobs boast great safety features, like child locks, to help keep adventurous little ones safe while in the kitchen
- Pan detection for immediate heat
- Dimensions (W) 590 x (H) 60 x (D) 520
- Save money: Less energy is wasted
- Safety: Remains cool to the touch
- Easy to clean: No more burnt on food
- Easy to install Plug in and go !
- 9 Power levels for precise temperature control
- Unbranded to suit every kitchen
- 4 Zones
- Fuel type - Electric
- Touch controls for precise temperature control
- Bevelled edge blends into your worktop
- Hot hob indicator to prevents accidents
- Timer to alert you when your food is ready
- Dimensions H56 x W590 x D520 mm
- Connect two zones to create one larger zone
- Ideal for cooking with larger pans or cookware
- 9 stage power settings for precise cooking
- Timer to remind you when your food is ready
- Dimensions - (w) 590mm x (H) 60mm x (D) 520mm
- Plug in and go Induction hob
- Instantly add cooking zones to your kitchen
- Easy to wipe clean and store
- 10 power settings, rapid heat and child lock
- Ideal for compact kitchens & camping