Top 5 Integrated Washer Dryers
Our Top 5 Integrated Washer Dryers have been selected by you and feature some of the best and most efficient models available and they won't affect your current decor! Take a look at some of the important features to consider when buying.
- Spin Speed
Higher spin speeds help to dry your clothes before the wash cycle finishes – saving time and keeping your radiators free of washing.
- Drum Capacity
Larger drums mean more clothes per cycle. 5kg is perfect for couples & small families whereas 9kg is better suited to large families.
- Energy efficiency
Energy efficiency is more relevant than ever with rising energy prices and with so many of us becoming more eco-conscious.
- Washing Capacity: 6kg
- Drying Capacity: 5kg
- Special Cycle for Washing Shoes
- Sensor Drying
- Programmes Include: Sports, Flash Clean, Daily, Easy Care
- Spin Speed: 1400rpm
- Quick wash cycle reduces programmes by 50%
- Monitor your laundry with the LCD display
- Wash and dry when you want with delay start
- Reduce ironing with the easy iron function
- Space-saving design with 7kg capacity
- Extra Large 300mm porthole - Ideal for duvets
- In a hurry? Use the 15 min super-fast wash
- Super quiet night wash for convenient cleaning
- Schedule washing with the 24h delay timer
- Washing capacity: 7kg
- Drying Capacity: 4kg
- Various Programmes: Wool, Synthetic, Daily Quick
- A Fast Spin Cycle: Reduces Drying Time More
- Stain Removal Technology
- Washing in a hurry with 15 minute quick wash
- Durable and long-lasting stainless steel drum
- 6kg Load capacity
- B Energy Efficiency
- 3kg Drying capacity