Top 5 Microwave Ovens
Our Top 5 Microwave Ovens have been selected by you and include some of the best and most cost effective models currently available on the market. Take a look at some of the important features to think about when choosing your microwave oven.
Make sure you choose the right size microwave for your needs. With options from 17 to 42 litres, you can be sure to find the right one.
From a standard 600W to a powerful 1000W, there are a range of power ratings to choose from.
Many microwave ovens come with safety features like a child lock to keep adventurous little ones safe in the kitchen.
Top 5 Microwaves
- Dimensions (W) 594 x (H) 388 x (D) 470
- Power Rating 900W
- Cavity Material: Stainless Steel
- Microwave Capacity: 25L
- Large 40 Litre 3-in-1 Microwave Oven
- Microwave, Convection Oven and Grill
- Roast, bake and grill like an oven
- Ideal if you need to save space in your kitchen
- 11 different power levels for precise cooking
- 20 litre capacity, great for families
- Defrost your food quickly and hygienically
- Includes a child safety lock
- Power Rating 800W
- Dimensions: (H)26.2 x (W)45 x (D)39.8 cm
- Large 25L cavity size, great for every family
- Clear push button and dial controls
- 10 Auto cooking menus
- Hygienically defrost by time/weight
- Hardwearing stainless steel cavity
- Cooking with steam is healthier & tastier
- Large 34 litre cavity - Ideal for families
- Unbranded to fit into any kitchen
- 4 in 1 Microwave, Oven, Grill and Steam
- Dimensions : (H) 454 x (W) 595 x (D) 525 mm