The Russell Hobbs 18680 is a cheap steam iron which automatically adjusts steam levels to the temperature setting you've selected. Does this steam iron really create the perfect combination of heat and steam to make ironing less of a chore? Or does this feature just make the job harder than usual? Read on to find out.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase