This is a graded product. A1 products with no obvious scratches, marks or dents. It will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty.
GRADE A1 - As new but box opened
Looks really nice and is small. Easy to store when not used. It is also surprisingly effective. Easily sufficient for a 3 bed semi-detached house.
- Frank from Leeds
Meaco 10 Litre Dehumidifier with Humidistat
This compact and light compressor dehumidifier is an excellent choice for a 2-3 bedroom house; combine this with the quiet operation and economical running costs and it becomes clear why the Meaco10L is such a popular choice with customers. It is also an ideal choice for a small office.
This dehumidifier will work to keep condensation off your windows and protect your house from damp or mould. It is also great for drying your clothes indoors. Heating bills during winter can be reduced too, as dry air is much easier to heat.
As well as keeping your home dry and helping prevent issues like damp or mould growth, a dehumidifier can be very beneficial for asthmatics and those with respiratory issues. Lowering humidity levels also helps to keep house mites at bay as they thrive in damp conditions.
The Meaco 10L features a variable humidistat and very easy to understand controls; helping you easily remove damp from your home and breathe easy.
For affordability coupled with functionality; look no further.
- Perfect for flats or up to 3 bedrooms houses
- Economical to run, ideal for normal domestic operation
- Reduce or eliminate mould, damp, condensation
- Easy to use controls with humidistat
- Stylish, Compact design easy to move around
- Extraction rate - max 10 litres per day*
- Continuous drainage option with hose included in the box
- Airflow (nominal - 88 cubic metres/hour)
- Washable Filter
- Noise level - Maximum noise level 46dB
- Power Supply - Normal British 230V, 50Hz
- Current (nominal) - 1.0amps
- Single Fan Speeds
- Compressor type - Rotary
- Operating Temperatures - 5....35°C
- Refrigerant - R134a
- Tank - 2 litres
- Dimensions (HWD) mm - 483 x 296 x 186mm
- Weight - 8.75Kgs
- Power Consumption: only 220W max
* at 30°C and 80%rh
(typical 4-6 liters / day at normal domestic temperature)