GRADE A3 - Heavy cosmetic damage
Maximise Cooling, Minimise Energy
Cool any space in an instant with this powerful, energy-efficient 3-in-1 portable air conditioner. The Amcor PLVM18000INV is our most powerful portable air conditioner and the only portable inverter unit available on the UK market. The inverter means that whilst the unit keeps the temperature constant, the compressor speed will reduce helping you to save you between 30%-50% on your energy bill when compared with a non-inverter portable air conditioner equivalent.
It delivers the same cooling performance as the more expensive "split" units making it great for commercial spaces as well as the home. This is currently the only portable inverter unit on the market! Unit will start at maximum compressor speed reaching desired temperature quickly then will reduce compressor speed and power drain being the most efficent type of portable air conditioner.
This 18,000 BTU air conditioner delivers super-fast cooling for rooms as large as 45 sqm (484 sqft) and can be moved with ease thanks to the durable castor wheels. The electronic control panel is user friendly and can be operated by the supplied remote control. The built-in dehumidifier function can be used to remove 'sticky' excess moisture and help improve the air that you breathe.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- Our most powerful portable unit at 18,000 BTU
- Inverter technology - highly energy-efficient (up to 50% saving)
- Ideal for large rooms up to 45 sqm (484 sqft)
- 12 month hassle-free warranty
- For business enquiries, call 0871 6201056
This air conditioner is packed full of features
- Inverter technology saves power while offering maximum cooling
- 3 in 1 unit with cooling, fan and dehumidifier
- No installation needed, simply plug it in, vent and start cooling
- Cools the room faster than any of our our other air conditioners
- LED display control panel consists of 24hr timer, water-full indication, sleep mode and with remote control.
- Top air outlet with directional louvers
- Stylish plasma design
- Strong white ABS plastic for enhanced look and feel
- Fully portable with wheels
- Built-in dehumidifier - up to 60 litres per day
- 12 Month hassle0free warranty
- High cooling inverter capacity scalable from 6,000 to 18,000BTU for the right cooling power vs. energy efficiency balance
- Max cooling capacity: 5.3 (1.7-5.3) kW
- Running Current - A 7.2 max
- Operating thermostat range 18 -32 Cº (cooling only)
- Dehumidification max L/day 60
- Fan speeds 2
- Energy Rating: A
- Air flow (at high speed) - m³/h 550
- Power supply (V) 220-240
- Power consumption (W) 1.72 kW max
- Dimensions: 460 x 410 x 846 mm
- Weight: 34 kg
- Supplied with 1.5 meters 6 inches diameter hose as standard and window kit
Note: The window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding windows or doors. The window kit is not designed or to be used with casement style windows.
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.