This A/A+ energy-efficient 4-in-1 Plasma PLM12000HP from ElectriQ is so much more than a powerful air conditioner; it's also a heater, dehumidifier and fan, for all-year-round performance and flexibility.
For total peace of mind, this portable model boasts the most efficient type of cooling and heating. Enjoy powerful air conditioning for medium sized rooms up to 30 sqm (330 sqft). The unique evaporation booster technology supliments the refrigeration air conditioning generating extra cool air through the evaporation of water, while the large front vents delivers a refreshing, cooling effect. The PLM12000HP requires only a small amount of power (1.1kW) to produce 3.7 kW of heating, which makes it far more cost-effective when compared to electrical or central heating.
This unit also dehumidifies up to 36l per day. The PLM12000HP is very simple to set up and does not require any permanent installation. The castor wheels allow you to move the unit from space to space with ease so you can stay comfortable no matter the location. The easy-to-use control panel offers a range of timer and speed level settings that can also be operated by the remote control included.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- Cooling, Heating and Dehumidifying
- All year round climate control
- A/A+ Energy Efficiency
- Quietest 12,000 BTU AC on the market
- Slim Compact Design (only 33 cm deep)
- Touch Panel Controls, Space saver
- 12,000 BTU (3.5 kw) Cooling / Heating 12,600 BTU (3.7kw) (Heat Pump)
- Very low power consumption
- Good for Home, Office, Caravan or Boat use
- Ideal for medium to large rooms up to 30 sqm (330 sqft)
- Intelligent microprocessor for improved energy efficiency
- Automatic self-closing louvres preventing dust and dirt entering the unit
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Bright digital LCD panel display indicates temperature and operation mode
- 24-hour start / stop timer
- Remote control and remote storage
- Unique evaporation booster for high efficient cooling
- 3-speed turbo fan with automatic and sleep mode
- R410A green refrigerant for improved cooling
- Full climate control with one single remote or control panel setting will cycle between cooling, heating or dehumidifier
- LCD advanced remote control
- The hot air outlet is positioned on back of the unit, highe up from the ground – this allows for improved performance and easier venting
- Remote, cable and hose management compartment at the back for easy storage
- Compressor protection technology for long life span
- 4 in 1 unit with Heating, Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Dehumidification max L/day 40
- Air flow (at high speed) - m³/h 435
- Power supply (V) 220-240
- 3.5 kW Cooling, 3.7 kW Heating
- 12,000 BTU Cooling / 12,500 BTU
- Running Power consumption (W) 1.355 kW (cooling), 1.18 kW (heating)
- Temperature range: 18-30°C with temperature overide for maximum cooling
- Running Current: 3.15 Amps
- Refrigerant R410A
- 1.5 m hose and window kit supplied as standard
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 44-52 db low/high mode(sound pressure method)
- EU label: max 56 dB (sound energy EER method)
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- Dimensions: 44 x 33 x 84 cm
- Weight: 33.5Kg
Please note that the heat pump mobile air conditioners will need to be vented out in heating mode, ideally through the wall. By properly venting them you will expel cold air from your room while efficiently heating it.
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.