This is a graded product. A1 products have no obvious scratches, marks or dents. It will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty.
GRADE A1 - As new but box opened
90cm Curved Glass Cooker Hood
- Contemporary design with a satin finish
- Unbranded, coordinating with your existing appliances
- Clear tempered glass canopy
- Effective extraction, eliminating cooking odours and vapours
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
Dimensions: W90 x D50 x H48.5 cm
High quality, contemporary design
This electriQ hood has a contemporary look, made from quality stainless steel with a satin finish which is unbranded to coordinate perfectly with all your other appliances. Unlike other glass hoods this hood won't discolour or blister over time. Effectively removing odours and vapours from the kitchens.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and the LED lighting are controlled by simple push buttons on the front of the hood. There are three speed settings enabling you to select a speed to suit what's cooking. The more odours and vapour, the higher the extraction speed.
Operating at 64db this hood emits low noise. Quieter than your dishwasher it's easy to enjoy a meal in your kitchen whilst the hood is still operating.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually, you can buy replacement filters for this chimney hood here.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack can be purchased here.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
What's in the box?
Glass canopy hood
Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
Extendable 150mm air outlet hose with 150/120mm adaptor
- Contemporary glass canopy design
- Unbranded to coordinate with existing appliances
- Effective extraction rate: 400m3/h
- 2 LED lights to give clear visibility of cooking space
- Easy to use push button controls with 3 speeds
- Quiet extraction noise - 64db
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- Air outlet 150mm with 120/150mm adaptor
- Optional Carbon filter pack available separately
- 125W Motor