This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
90cm Angled Stainless Steel & Black Glass Cooker Hood- Unbranded, fitting perfectly within your kitchen
- A stylish combination of stainless steel & sleek black glass
- Included remote for easy control
- Suited to vent or recirculate
- Effective extraction, eliminates cooking odours & vapours
- LED lighting for cooking visibility & ambience
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
Constructed from a stylish combination of quality stainless steel and tempered black glass this contemporary angled cooker hood makes a bold and impressive feature, coordinating perfectly within todays modern kitchen. Being unbranded this hood sits alongside your existing appliances effortlessly.
Clear and central are the cooker hoods LCD and button controls, adjust the extraction speed and lighting. This angled hood also comes equipped with a remote control, change the settings easily from anywhere in your kitchen.
Easily entertain and dine in your kitchen as this angled hood emits low noise, reaching 71db when set to maximum speed. The LED lights not only give clear visibility of your cooking space but also create a soft ambience, ideal for dinner parties.
With this angled cooker hood you have the choice to extract or recirculate the air. Included with the hood is an optional chimney. Looks great with or without! The choice is yours.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually, you can buy replacement filters for this chimney hood here.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack can be purchased here.
Dimensions: W900 x H355 x D398 mm
What's in the box?
- Angled cooker hood
- Remote control
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- Extendable 150mm air outlet hose & 150/120mm adaptor
- 2 LED lights
This electriQ gives you the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which option you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs replacing every 3-6 months
- Modern angled design
- Efficient extraction rate 796m3/h
- Stainless steel and black tempered glass
- Stylish LCD button controls with 3 speeds
- Included remote control
- Unbranded, coordinating perfectly with your appliances
- x2 LED lights, illuminates cooking space
- Low noise operating at 71 dB
- Air outlet 150mm with 120/150 adaptor
- Optional extending chimney included
- Included aluminium grease filter
- Optional carbon filter pack available separately
- Energy rating: B