Amcor ACD90L Industrial Dehumidifier
The ACD90L has been specifically designed for use in industrial environments and will help you comfortably meet the demands of restoration projects, even after floods and heavy water damage.
The high impact resistant metal case is perfect for commercial industrial use; offering unmatched durability. Manoeuvring the unit is made easy with the large wheels and handle.
This rugged and reliable dehumidifier will help you make short work of any damp issues and prevent the development of mould as a result.
High capacity condensate uplift pump allow extraction of up to 90 litres per day. You can also simply connect to a permanent drain and forget about the unit until your job is complete, as the ACD90L needs little to no supervision. The inteligent digital humidistat and timer will make sure that the dehumidifiers performs as required while saving energy.
This commercial dehumidifier offers even more great features:
• Control humidity levels with the adjustable humidistat.
• Large 90 litres per day max extraction
• Metal body, ideal for hire or commercial operation
• Portable on large wheels and castors, efficient, easy to use
• LCD screen with Humidity display
• Intelligent micro-CPU controlled humidistat with exact settings and power saving logic
• Auto mode for easy set and forget operation
• Permanent drainage with uplift pump included
- High impact resistant metal case
- Digital Controls
- Humidistat and Timer
- Delayed start-up system for safer operation
- Automatic defrost system
- Programmable start / stop timer can be used in conjuction with the humidistat
- Automatic intelligent mode for; the micro cpu calculates the best settings in the environment
- Continuous mode for maximum dehumidification
- Handle and large and wheels for easy movement; wheels can be locked in
- Stackable design with side water discharge port
- Intelligent Auto-Defrost
- Rotary Compressor: R410A, 800 g
- Moisture Removal 30C /80% (L/DAY): 90
- Air Delivery at High Speed (m3/h): 600
- Power (V): 220 - 240
- Rated power Consumption (W): 1250
- Operating Environment temperature Range: 5-35 C
- Weight: 53 kgs
- Size: 44x55x95 cm (WxDxH)
Download Instruction Manual