With bevelled doors, elegant windows and towel rail, the Classic offers everything you’d expect from a traditional range cooker.
The Classic is a classic in every sense. As well as its spacious, fully programmable oven, you’ll find a separate grill and high-powered wok burner. The Classic also comes complete with a host of other Rangemaster extras, including a non-stick half-smooth, half-ribbed griddle (Gas hob top versions) and innovative Handyrack.
- A Rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200¢ªC, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm Rangemaster's clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster