- Very nice looking and deep bowl
- Drainer could do with being a little longer
Published on: 05 November 2016
Which? Offer for the Product Page
Simple and stylish the Como kitchen sink from Taylor & Moore has a single bowl design with drainer. Made from 0.8mm gauge stainless steel with clean lines and a satin finish the Como sink is easy to clean and highly durable. This versatile design suits both modern and traditionally styled kitchens and with pre-drilled tap holes and a reversible design its ready for you to select left or right orientation and the tap of your choice.
- Top mounting sink with inset installation
- 1 bowl design with practical side drainer
- Reversible design with two pre drilled tap holes to select the desired orientation in your kitchen, end cap included
- Made from 0.8mm gauge stainless steel with a satin finish
- Fitted with sound absorbing material underneath the bowl
- Pre-fitted silicone sealing strips for a water tight seal
- Easy installation with pre-drilled tap holes & overflow
- The pack comes complete with x1 basket waste strainer, pipe kit & fixing clips
- Installation manual included
- 10 Year guarantee
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the sink yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Clean with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive detergent. Always clean the sink along the steel grain. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Do not use scouring-powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the stainless steel surface.
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing:
At Appliances Direct we understand that whether you're replacing a broken product or upgrading an old one it can be a lot of money to save. We're happy to announce that if you spend £99 or more we can offer you credit over 6 or 12 months, and if you want a bit longer to pay we offer a 18 and 24-month options.
To apply for finance it's really simple, here's our 4-step process
It really is as easy as that! In less than 10 minutes you can have your confirmed delivery date.
We want our credit options to be simple for you to understand, that's why we've created a list of all options available depending on the price of your product. Simply enter the amount you want to apply for on finance and click calculate, then you'll be given a list of the options available.