Simple and stylish the Como kitchen sink from Taylor & Moore has a single bowl design with drainer. Made from 0.8mm gauge stainless steel with clean lines and a satin finish the Como sink is easy to clean and highly durable. This versatile design suits both modern and traditionally styled kitchens and with pre-drilled tap holes and a reversible design its ready for you to select left or right orientation and the tap of your choice.
- Top mounting sink with inset installation
- 1 bowl design with practical side drainer
- Reversible design with two pre drilled tap holes to select the desired orientation in your kitchen, end cap included
- Made from 0.8mm gauge stainless steel with a satin finish
- Fitted with sound absorbing material underneath the bowl
- Pre-fitted silicone sealing strips for a water tight seal
- Easy installation with pre-drilled tap holes & overflow
- The pack comes complete with x1 basket waste strainer, pipe kit & fixing clips
- Installation manual included
- 10 Year guarantee
Depth: 210 mm
Width: 860 mm
Length: 500 mm
Minimum cabinet size: 600 mm
Pre-drilled tap holes: 35 mm
Everything you need is included for easy installation
x1 Basket waste strainer
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the sink yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Clean with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive detergent. Always clean the sink along the steel grain. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Do not use scouring-powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the stainless steel surface.