- Good quality tap
- Advertised as suitable for low pressure systems but connects with 1/8" tails. Very poor flow on hot.
Published on: 18 November 2016
Which? Offer for the Product Page
The Durham Monobloc kitchen tap from Taylor & Moore has a classic design, making it an ideal match for a classic ceramic sink or a more traditionally styled kitchen. This tap has a polished chrome finish with dual controls finished in white.
- Monobloc kitchen tap
- Made using high grade brass internals
- Finished in high quality chrome
- Quarter turn twin lever handles, controls temperature and water pressure
- Swivel spout makes it ideal for 1.5 and double bowl sinks
- Aerator mixes air with water to maintain water pressure, providing better water efficiency
- Ceramic disc technology provides longer life & water tight seal
- Suitable for high & low water pressure systems (from 0.2bar)
- WRAS approved high quality components
- Deck mounted
- Supplied with fittings and flexible tailpipes for easy installation
- Installation manual included
- 5 year guarantee
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the tap yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Mild washing-up detergent and soap can be used if needed. Dry with a clean cloth. Do not clean using abrasives or steel wool. Never use detergent that is sour, calcium-dissolving or contains alcohol.
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing: