The Siemens EC745RC90E is a sleek, five-ring gas hob. The combination of a stainless-steel surface and a black cast-iron frame looks great, but doesn't come cheap. This is one of the priciest gas hobs we've tested, and even costs more than some induction models, so it's only worth buying if it can excel in our tough cooking tests. Read our full review to find out how this hob fared.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase