This electriQ compact ceiling cassette air conditioner is your perfect air conditioning solution for offices or combined installs in large areas. It frees up room on your walls and fits perfectly in standard ceiling tiles making it quick and easy to install. The unit will fit perfectly in spaces where there is limited ceiling void, such as offices, and due to its low noise level you will hardly even notice when it is turned on.
It is not just a cooling air conditioner, it is a true all year round unit that both cools and heats to keep your environment at a stable and comfortable temperature. While other units would only have two air outlets, this one has four outlets that allow the air to flow out over 360 degrees giving it maximum efficiency and making sure the air is distributed throughout the entirety of your space. It doesn’t just keep your environment at a stable temperature, it does so using an energy efficient super DC inverter ensuring that your energy bills stay low. The outer unit guarantees fresh air intake so that if you have a room with no windows you will never have stale air in your room.
In heating mode it is fitted with frost protection, it also comes with an integrated condensate pump and an auto-defrost function. A remote control is included as standard but if you would like to be able to control the air conditioner from a fitted wall panel, you can purchase one here.
Please note: Please read user manual in full and ensure your are qualified for the job before attempting install. These units contain a gas governed by F-Gas regulations.
- Outputs 18000BTU
- A++ ultra energy efficient Air Conditioner
- Cools rooms up to a maximum of 45m2
- DC Inverter with GMCC technology
- 360 degree round air flow system
- Unit is pre-gassed to 10 meters pipe run
- Outputs 5.3W
- Mono and multi-unit applications
- Frost protection in heating mode
- Built-in drain pump
- Operating down to -15 C outside temperature
- Units are pre-gassed to 10 meters pipe run
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
- GMCC Compressor*
Units must be professionally installed by F-Gas qualified engineers and serviced anually. The system supplied consists from indoor + outdoor unit and does not include any pipes or electrical cables.
* GMCC is one of the largest manufacturers of compressors in the world and they have a strategic partnership with Toshiba being used as RD facility and manufacturing plant by Toshiba. GMCC compressors are using latest Toshiba technology and they go through strict testing.
These units contain a gas governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by qualified F-Gas personnel. 2 year warranty is subject to commissioning by qualified F-Gas engineers. 3 years extended parts warranty is subject to annual service.