High quality design at an affordable price
With a classic chimney design thats unbranded in quality stainless steel this electriQ cooker hood is suited for all kitchen decors. The hood delivers quality results at an affordable price.
The height of the hood extends from 57cm to 90cm to suit your kitchen. The hood has a high performance extraction rate, effectively removing odours and vapours from the kitchen.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and the halogen lighting are controlled by simple push buttons on the front of the hood. The steamier your kitchen, the higher speed you need. Turn your hood on before you begin cooking for a more effective extraction.
Operating at 65db the hood produces low noise, quieter than your washing machine. Ideal if you also dine in your kitchen.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ chimney hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually.
If you are unable to vent air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack needs to be purchased separately.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months