70cm Curved Glass Cooker Hood
- Stylish black contemporary design with a satin finish
- Unbranded, coordinating with your existing appliances
- Smoked glass canopy, wont discolour over time
- Effective extraction, eliminating cooking odours and vapours
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
High quality, contemporary design
This electriQ hood has a contemporary black look with a satin finish which is unbranded to coordinate perfectly with all your other appliances. Unlike other glass hoods this hood wont discolour or blister over time. The height of the hood extends from 52cm to 97cm to suit your kitchen. Effectively removing odours and vapours from the kitchens.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and the halogen lighting are controlled by simple push buttons on the front of the hood. There are three speed settings enabling you to select a speed to suit whats cooking. The more odours and vapour, the higher the extraction speed.
Operating at 68db this hood emits low noise. Quieter than your dishwasher its easy to enjoy a meal in your kitchen whilst the hood is still operating.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack needs to be purchased separately.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months