80cm Curved Glass Cooker Hood
- Contemporary design made from stainless steel
- Unbranded, coordinating with your existing appliances
- Glass canopy, won't discolour over time
- Effective extraction, eliminating cooking odours and vapours
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
Dimensions: W80 x D50 x H40-78 cm
Stylish design at an affordable price
Combining stainless steel and tempered glass, this electriQ hood has a contemporary look which is unbranded to coordinate perfectly with all your other appliances. Unlike other glass hoods this hood won't discolour or blister over time. This hood vents externally from the top, the height of the hood extends from 40cm to 78cm to suit your kitchen. Effectively removing odours and vapours from the kitchen.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and lighting are controlled with simple push buttons located on the front of the hood. There are three speed settings enabling you to select a speed to suit what's cooking. The more odours and vapours, the higher the extraction speed.
Operating at 61db this hood emits low noise. Quieter than your washing machine it's easy to enjoy a meal in your kitchen whilst the hood is still operating.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually, you can buy replacement filters for this chimney hood here.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack can be purchased here.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months