Good value for money
- Good value for money.
Published on: 15 March 2017
- Top venting cooker hood
- Classic design, with a versatile white finish
- Unbranded to coordinate with your existing appliances
- Effective extraction, eliminating cooking odours and vapours
Quality results at an affordable price
This electriQ hood has a classic design in a versatile white finish. The fresh white finish is acrylic menaing there will be no signs of finger prints and smudges. Unbranded this hood coordinates perfectly with all your existing appliances.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and lighting are controlled by simple push buttons on the front of the hood. There are three speed settings enabling you to select a speed to suit what's cooking. The more odours and vapour, the higher the extraction speed.
Operating at 65db this hood emits low noise. Quieter than your dishwasher it's easy to enjoy a meal in your kitchen whilst the hood is still operating.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack needs to be purchased separately.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
|Maximum Extraction Rate||200 m³/hr|
|Maximum Noise Level||65 dB (A)|
|Number of lights||1|
|Warranty||2 years labour/5 years parts|
Weight & dimensions
|Height of appliance||140 mm|
|Width of appliance||600 mm|
|Depth of appliance||500 mm|
|Air outlet diameter||120 mm|
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing: