The Excel is the first of Rangemaster's range cookers to offer double oven cooking with the flexibility of a separate grill and a dedicated slow cook oven. Thermostatically controlled, this additional feature is ideal for hearty casseroles, keeping dishes warm or simply warming plates. The contemporary styling of the silver-finished 81030 extends to the attractive controls and long chrome handles across the two top compartments creating an eye catching rail.
With a multifunction oven, a fan oven and a slow cook oven the 81030 allows you to cook multiple dishes at the same time and the Rapid Response function on the main oven ensures the oven is heated up up to 30% faster. A separate glide-out grill in the upper left cavity gives you even more flexibility whilst the slow cook oven also doubles as a warming drawer. Rangemaster have also included their unique Handyrack system which attaches directly to the door so that the tray comes out with the door when you open it. Both ovens are 'A' rated for energy efficiency.
The 81030 comes with a 6 zone ceramic hob in 4 sizes so you can cook 6 different pots at the same time or just use the most appropriately sized element for your pan. There are also 'hot hob' indicators to let you know when the surface is still too hot to touch.
This range cooker has been tested and approved by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
Rangemaster guarantee their range cookers and cooker hoods for 2 years so please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- Multi-function oven offers fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan assisted, conventional, browning element, and base heat
- One programmable oven
- Single-handed ignition on dual fuel models
- 100°C - 140°C separate slow cook oven
- Rapid Response setting on left-hand oven reduces heat-up time by 30%
- Eye-catching contemporary styling
- Single piece hotplate for ease of cleaning after spillages
- Seven burners in five sizes, including a triple-ring wok burner (dual fuel models)
- Smooth action glide-out grill
- Multi-zone feature offers griddling, warming plus 2 x 1.1kW ceramic burners (dual fuel models)
- Ceramic models have ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety
- Dual Fuel model recommended by the Energy Saving Trust