The large Bosch GCM34AW20G chest freezer isn't cheap, but its cavernous size and fast-freeze function - designed to cool food rapidly to maximise freshness - could make it a good investment if you like to stock up on fresh food. But is this chest freezer any good at the essential job of keeping food frozen until you're ready to eat it? Or will the food inside change temperature in line with the seasons? Read our full review to find out.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase