You can't buy happiness, so make it instead!
Create your own ice cream at home and enjoy the results in just one hour with the electriQ Ice Cream Maker.
Many ice cream makers on the market require you to put the mixing bowl in the freezer up to 8 hours before you even start preparing your ingredients.
That's not the case with this electriQ machine.
All you need to do is measure and prepare your ingredients, add them to the machine and press go. Then in just an hour you'll be enjoying incredible ice cream in any flavour you decide to make.
It's so simple. The machine freezes as it mixes your ingredients, so there is no need to plan ahead. As long as you've got the ingredients, the electriQ Ice Cream Maker will be ready for action!
Match Your Mood
There are no limits with this ice cream maker. Make ice cream in any flavour or add anything from chocolate to nuts or chunks of fruit to jelly beans - whatever takes your fancy.
It's great at making sorbet or frozen yoghurt too, so you are not buying a machine purely for ice cream.
With such an amazing ability to produce a wide range of tasty desserts, you can enjoy its creations at any time of year.
We all like things a certain way and the electriQ Ice Cream Maker even makes this possible. Choose a mixing time to find the perfect consistency for you or pause the mixing process to add extra delights into the mix.
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 480ml Whole milk
- 240ml Whipping cream
- 1½ teaspoons: Vanilla extract
- 100g Sugar
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Turn on ice cream maker and pour in mixture
- Churn until it reaches your desired consistency (around 20-40 minutes)
- Be adventurous and add chocolate chips, chunks of fruit or cookie dough in the final 5 minutes of mixing
Banana Ice Cream
- 1 Large ripe banana
- 200ml Skimmed milk
- 100ml Double cream
- 50g Caster sugar
- Mash the banana until smooth
- Mix the milk, cream and sugar
- Pour into the freezer bowl with the paddle running
- Allow it to freeze until you reach your desired consistency
Raspberry Frozen Yoghurt
- 200ml Fresh raspberries
- 200ml Natural yoghurt
- 50g Caster sugar
- Mash the raspberries and sieve out pips
- Add sugar and yoghurt and mix
- Pour into freezer bowl with paddle running
- Allow it to freeze until your reach your desired consistency
- Create up to 2 litres of ice cream in just 60 minutes !
- No need to pre freeze a bowl, the electriQ Ice Cream Maker does it all for you
- Ice cream , cooling and mixing functions available
- Motor Self Protection Function - the ice cream maker will automatically stop mixing if it detects the motor is overheating
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
- Cooling range -18C ~ -35C
- Powerful built in mixing system
- Large LCD display indicates time and functions selected
- Five function buttons - Power, Menu, Time +, Time - and Start/Stop
- Digital timer can be set from 1 - 60 minutes
- Can be used to make Gelato, Sorbet, Sherbet and Frozen Yogurt
- Dimensions: LxWxH (mm) - 425 x 285 x 262
- Net weight: 12kg