- Cast iron grill & hot plate
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: 10 August 2016
- Heavy duty 4 burner BBQ
- Easily cater for up to 10 people
- Heats up to 275°C in 3 mins!
- Side burner included to heat smaller dishes
- Warming rack, keeps cooked food warm
- Easy clean porcelain griddle
- Cast iron searing plate
- Free hose, regulator, cover & utensils
With 4 gas burners featuring one shot ignition this premium barbecue can have you cooking in as little as 3 minutes, comfortably catering for up to 10 people. No longer will you need to stock up on charcoal or lighter fluid, and there’s no standing around waiting for flames to settle. Setting the barbecue up just got a lot simpler.
- Practical smaller burner for all your extras
- Easily create a complete meal with sides
- Heat beans
- Boil rice
- Warm and reduce sauces
- Stir-fry veg or even fry an egg
- FREE utensils included (fork, tongs & spatula)
- Convenient hook rail for utensil storage
- More hooks can be added (3 included)
- Side table for food preparation
- Warming rack, keep a constant flow of hot food
- Temperature gauge takes the guess work out of cooking
- ½ Cast iron searing plate, ½ Porcelain griddle
- Underneath grease tray captures any drips of fat
- Cook with the hood open or closed
- Grill all types of food at once
- Searing plate enhances foods flavours
- Braise meat and fish, sauté veg and fry an egg on the plate
- FREE PVC BBQ cover, protection from the elements
- Underneath storage compartment
(ideal for buns, plates & serving dishes)
- Smooth manoeuvrability with 4 castor wheels
- Wheel breaks for stability
- BBQ is very easy to wipe clean with warm soapy water
What's in the box:
- 3 Utensils (Tongs, fork & spatula)
- PVC BBQ cover
- Hose and Regulator
Delivered in 2 boxes measuring:
Box 1: 75.5 x 59 x 46 cm
Box 2: 76 x 50 x 17.5 cm
Safety related info:
Usage Restrictions – For exterior use only.
Safety details - Never leave unattended, in reach of children or use in confined spaces e.g. tent or vehicle - risk of fatality from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Gas bottle should be always be placed at the side of the BBQ when in use.
Care and maintenance - The rack, lid, drip trays and burners should all be cleaned after use. If you turn on the burners, you can burn away residues - turn off once all the smoke has cleared. The burners should be removed periodically for a detailed clean. Oven cleaner should never be used on a gas barbecue because it could damage surfaces.
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing:
At Appliances Direct we understand that whether you're replacing a broken product or upgrading an old one it can be a lot of money to save. We're happy to announce that if you spend £99 or more we can offer you credit over 6 or 12 months, and if you want a bit longer to pay we offer a 18 and 24-month options.
To apply for finance it's really simple, here's our 4-step process
It really is as easy as that! In less than 10 minutes you can have your confirmed delivery date.
We want our credit options to be simple for you to understand, that's why we've created a list of all options available depending on the price of your product. Simply enter the amount you want to apply for on finance and click calculate, then you'll be given a list of the options available.