Get excellent value-for-money with the Bosch Avantixx KIV38V20GB integrated fridge freezer. from Bosch. This fridge freezer is definitely for those that prefer ample fridge space compared to freezer.
This Bosch fridge has 5 extra-large shelves, and with a fridge capacity of 219 litres (combined capacity of 279 litres) it’s perfect for most households. The fruit and vegetable drawer has a rippled based to improve air circulation to help keep your healthy food fresher for longer.
The freezer on the KIV38V20GB has 3 drawers, of differing sizes as you can see from the product picture, and includes LowFrost technology to make defrosting easier and quicker.
The KIV38V20GB includes Bosch’s ‘Green Technology’ which indicates their most energy efficient models and is even recommended by the Energy Saving Trust. With its A+ energy rating it will cost about £32 per year to run.
Performance And Consumption
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Annual energy consumption 290 kWh (per year)
- Total net capacity: 279 litres
- Net fridge capacity: 219 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 60 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 40
- Sliding hinge
- Right hinged door, door reversible
- Mechanical control
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean
Food freshness system
Key Features - Fridge Section
- Automatic defrost fridge
- Interior fridge light (1x 15 Watt)
- 5 safety glass shelves in fridge compartment of which 4 are height adjustable
- 1 vegetable/salad container with rippled base for improved air circulation
Key Features - Freezer Section
- Manual defrost freezer
- 3 freezer drawers
- 4 star freezer rating
- Calendar frozen food
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 3 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 13 hours
Dimension And Installation
- Climate class ST
- Connection value 90 W
- Dimensions: 177.2 cm H x 54.1 cm W x 54.5 cm D
- Niche Dimensions: 177.5 cm H x 56.2 cm W x 55 cm D