Taylor & Moore's Malvern Monobloc kitchen tap has a contemporary design. Finished in polished chrome this tap is the ideal stylish finishing touch for your kitchen. The Malvern tap is controlled by two levers and is suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Monobloc kitchen tap
- Made using high grade brass internals
- Finished in high quality chrome
- Twin lever handles, controls temperature and water pressure
- Swivel spout makes it ideal for 1.5 and double bowl sinks
- Aerator mixes air with water to maintain water pressure, providing better water efficiency
- Ceramic disc technology provides longer life & water tight seal
- Suitable for high & low water pressure systems (from 0.1bar to 28bar)
- WRAS approved high quality components
- Deck mounted
- Supplied with fittings and flexible tailpipes for easy installation
- Installation manual included
- 5 year guarantee
Dimensions: H350 x W46 mm
Height of spout: 250 mm
Projection: 180 mm
Everything you need is included for easy installation
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the tap yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Mild washing-up detergent and soap can be used if needed. Dry with a clean cloth. Do not clean using abrasives or steel wool. Never use detergent that is sour, calcium-dissolving or contains alcohol.