The Matrix MHG100WH 60cm 4 Burner Gas Hob brings with it some added convenience to your cooking thanks to its easy to use controls and clever features. The combination of side mounted controls and automatic ignition allow for easy operation with only one hand. This attractive gas hob comes with a flame failure safety function that cuts off the gas should the flame accidentally go out.
Gas flow to the burners is controlled by the control knobs (5, 6, 7 and 8 on the diagram above). The 4 burners offer different sizes and powers for added flexibility to your cooking.
- 1.Rapid burner - 3.0kW
- 2.Left Semi-Rapid burner - 1.85kW
- 3.Right Semi-Rapid burner - 1.85kW
- 4.Auxiliary burner - 1.0kW
There are 3 positions shown on the control panel. Turning the control knob anti-clockwise lets you achieve the following heat levels: OFF, MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM.
- 5.Right Semi-Rapid burner control knob
- 6.Left Semi-Rapid burner control knob
- 7.Rapid burner control knob
- 8.Auxiliary burner control knob
- Side control
- Automatic ignition
- Enamel pan supports
- Flame safety device
- Front left: 3.0 kW rapid burner
- Front right: 1.0 kW auxiliary burner
- Rear left: 1.85 kW semi rapid burner
- Rear right: 1.85 kW semi rapid burner
- LPG conversion kit
- Rated gas input: 7.7 kW
- Rated electrical power: 1.1 kW
- Power supply: 3 A
All Matrix products are extensively tested to ensure complete assurance of quality and reliability.
2 Year Warranty
The entire Matrix range is covered by a 2 year warranty guarantee, offering support and maintenance.
Style & design
Products from the range are designed with the idea to combine modern functionality with timeless aesthetics.
The CDA Group
Matrix is part of the CDA group and has been established in the appliance world for over 10 years.