From the Taylor & Moore premium range of sinks the Norman single bowl kitchen sink is handmade with a contemporary design which offers a larger depth. The clean, design sits flush with your counter tops to create a stylish and seamless look. In addition thi sink can also be undermounted to create an alternative look in your kitchen. Made from high gauge 1.2mm thick stainless steel this sink is highly durable and easy to clean. The sleek modern design is ready be combined with the tap of your choice.
- 1 Bowl universal installation sink, flush seamless fitting
- Premium handmade design made from 1.2mm guage stainless steel with a satin finish
- Smooth rounded corners make the Norman sink easy to clean
- Fitted with sound absorbing material underneath the bowl
- Clips provided to fit sink seamlessly into worktop
- Suitable for deck mounted taps
- The pack comes complete with overflow, x1 basket waste strainer, pipe kit & fixing clips
- Installation manual included
- 10 Year guarantee
Depth: 200 mm
Width: 440 mm
Length: 440 mm
Minimum cabinet size: 600 mm
Taps should be deck mounted with this sink 35 mm
Everything you need is included for easy installation
x1 Basket waste strainer
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the sink yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Clean with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive detergent. Always clean the sink along the steel grain. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Do not use scouring-powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the stainless steel surface.