The Rangemaster Professional Deluxe 101560 is a 110cm wide electric range cooker with induction hob, finished in cream, combining the contemporary style of the Professional+ models with extra 'luxe' like a multifunction oven.
With a multifunction oven and a fan oven the 101560 allows you to cook multiple dishes at the same time and the Rapid Response function on the main oven ensures the oven is heated up up to 30% faster. A separate glide-out grill in the upper left cavity gives you even more flexibility. Rangemaster have also included their unique Handyrack system which attaches directly to the door so that the tray comes out with the door when you open it. Both ovens are 'A' rated for energy efficiency.
The 'luxe' on this model doesn't end with the ovens though. The 101560 boasts an efficient and safe induction hob. Induction hobs only heat the bottom of the pan so they are inherently safer and more efficient than other electric hob types. If you're planning to replace a non-induction hob with an induction hob then please ensure you check that your pans are compatible. Just get a magnet and if it sticks to the bottom of the pan then you're good to go.
Rangemaster guarantee their range cookers and cooker hoods for 2 years so please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Catalytic liners ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort
- Multifunction oven
- Rapid response - reducing heat up time by 30%
- Porthole door, so you can check food without having to open the oven door
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts