The Russell Hobbs RHFM2363B doesn't have a turntable as the cavity walls are cleverly designed to bounce and reflect microwaves around the interior to heat food evenly. If you want to discover whether this flatbed solo microwave will heat your chilli to perfection or leave you with cold spots in your curry, read on for our full review.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase