- A really classy tap, better value than most mainstream brands.
Published on: 30 October 2016
Taylor & Moore's Royal single lever tap presents a contemporary look with its stylish coil neck design. With a stainless steel body and satin finish the Royal tap has a premium design delivering great durability. Featuring a pull out nozzle spray this tap gives better control over water flow. The Royal tap is controlled by a single lever and is suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Single lever kitchen tap
- Made with durable stainless steel internals
- High quality satin finish
- Single lever handle controls temperature & water pressure
- Flexible pull out nozzle spray with button, more control for harder to reach places
- Aerator mixes air with water to maintain water pressure, providing better water efficiency
- Ceramic disc technology provides longer life & water tight seal
- Suitable for high & low pressure systems (Minimum pressure: 1 Bar)
- WRAS approved high quality components
- Deck mounted
- Supplied with fittings and flexible tailpipes for easy installation
- Installation manual included
- 5 year guarantee
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the tap yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Mild washing-up detergent and soap can be used if needed. Dry with a clean cloth. Do not clean using abrasives or steel wool. Never use detergent that is sour, calcium-dissolving or contains alcohol.
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing:
At Appliances Direct we understand that whether you're replacing a broken product or upgrading an old one it can be a lot of money to save. We're happy to announce that if you spend £99 or more we can offer you credit over 6 or 12 months, and if you want a bit longer to pay we offer a 18 and 24-month options.
To apply for finance it's really simple, here's our 4-step process
It really is as easy as that! In less than 10 minutes you can have your confirmed delivery date.
We want our credit options to be simple for you to understand, that's why we've created a list of all options available depending on the price of your product. Simply enter the amount you want to apply for on finance and click calculate, then you'll be given a list of the options available.