ProFresh fridge-freezers use professional technology with separate cooling systems. They maintain the ideal climate in the fridge for optimal fresh-food preservation, while ensuring you have perfectly ice-free storage in the freezer.
SAVE ENERGY WITH THIS A++ CLASS FRIDGE FREEZER
Preserve your food with greater energy efficiency using this A++ class fridge freezer. Energy class A++ is 21% more energy efficient than class A+, comparing the classes.
THE FRESHEST FOOD, THANKS TO SUPER-STABLE CONDITIONS THROUGHOUT
MultiAir Flow technology provides a uniform flow of air through this refrigerator to stabilise temperature and humidity, which keeps food fresher for longer.
OPTIMUM CONDITIONS FOR PRESERVING MEAT AND FISH
This fridge freezers drawer that enables you to preserve the flavour of meat and fish by storing it at a lower temperature away from your other refrigerated items.
BRIGHT AND EVEN LIGHT THAT SHINES INTO EVERY CORNER OF YOUR FRIDGE
LED technology is the future of lighting. Inside this fridge-freezer, LEDs shine brighter light into every corner of the refrigerator.
ADVANCED CONTROLS OVER THE WAY YOUR FOOD IS PRESERVED
The display on this fridge clearly shows the fridge’s settings and functions on the outside. With the intuitive touch controls you can make adjustments to the temperature, set the FastFreeze function, and more.
- A++ for energy – uses 21% less than A+-class, comparing the classes
- External door display with intuitive touch controls
- Visible external door open indicator with audible warning alarm
- Climate class: SN-N-ST-T
- Automatic MultiAir Flow technology for perfectly preserved food
- Energy Efficiency recommended
- Fridge-freezer drawer with lower temperature for fresh meat and fish
- Auto defrost fridge and freezer
- Internal LED lighting to shine bright light into every corner
- Electronic temperature controls with digital LED display
- ProFresh: professional technology for longer lasting freshness
- Refrigerator shelves for storage : 2 Full Width
- A+ class energy rating
- Adjustable feet at front for uneven floor conditions; wheels at rear