- Uses only fresh solution from start to finish, unlike a mop where you re-use the same water with each rinse
- Proven to wash away up to 99.3% of common household bacteria
- Powerful scrubbing brush spins at more than 600 rpm to clean those hard-to-clean messes
- Works on most hard-surface floors like linoleum, tile, marble, vinyl, slate, stone and sealed hardwood
- Includes a bunch of convenience features such as a tank that's easy to fill and empty, 2 cycle lengths and can work with just water or with iRobot's Hard Floor Cleaner
- DryDock Charging And Drying Stand also available to purchase which air-dries the Scooba at a low volume to reduce microbial build-up and drying time
- Using a version of iRobot's iAdapt technology adapted for the Scooba ensures the optimal timing between passes to achieve maximal cleaning and dirt removal
Scooba 4500 Floor Washing Robot
Most of us don't scrub the floors as often as we should. So why not let the Scooba do it for you? You can run it whenever you want to and it can eliminate up to 99.3% of common household bacteria.
With a 3-cycle cleaning process the Scooba provides maximum cleaning performance. The scooba takes the principles behind professional-grade floor cleaners with a pre-soak, a scrub and a squeegee cycle. All you need to do is fill the tank and CLEAN to be on your way to a virtually mop-free life.
iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology With the iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology, Scooba navigates around any obstacles, avoids rugs and stairs, covering the floor multiple times to thoroughly wash the floors.
3-stage Cleaning Process Scooba uses a redesigned patented cleaning process to give your floors a thorough yet efficient cleaning. Cleaning solution or water washes the floor, scrub brushes loosen the dirt or stains and finally a squeegee-vacuum sucks up the dirty water.
Simple To Operate Even easier than older Scooba's, all you need to do is fill the Scooba 450 with clean water or iRobot cleaning solution, place it on the floor and press 'Clean' to start Scooba scrubbing your floor.