The AEG T86581IH1 Freestanding heat pump condenser tumble dryer has got a maximum drying load of 8kg meaning it is more than capable of tackling the drying needs of a busy household.
Heat pump technology
This tumble dryer has heat pump technology which means it reuses warm air extracted from the drum to continue to dry clothes. Doing this helps slash your energy costs by around 50% in comparison with conventional condensers and vented tumble dryers.
OptiSense: Minimum consumption always
The optisense system from AEG ensures the tumble dryer only uses the lowest energy consumption whatever the load. It does this by having humidity sensors which detect when your load is dry.
(H)850mm x (W)600mm x (D)600mm
- ProTex Plus dryer for the gentlest way to dry even the delicates. Woolmark Blue (formerly known as Woolmark Gold) certified
- AbsoluteCareTM System for tailored drying of delicate items, even hand-wash only, like woollens and silk.
- HeatPump technology for a gentler low temperature drying
- OptiSense saves time and energy, and prevent over-drying by adjusting the cycle to the size of the load
- ÖKOFlow System for high air flow, low energy consumption and easy maintenance
- Buzzer to indicate programme end
- Cottons programmes
- Programmes include:
- Energy rating: A++
- Synthetics programme
- Warranty: 5 years