With its hard-wearing enamel hob, contemporary handles and ergonomically designed control knobs, the Toledo 88030 110cm wide range cooker in stainless steel offers an imposing yet stylish look. The gas hob models include two ovens, a triple-ring burner, and a half-ribbed, half-smooth griddle, as well as a separate grill compartment. What’s more, Rangemaster's ingenious silver paint finish option offers the sleek look of steel, without the need to polish away fingerprints and smears. So it’s a dream to keep clean, too.
With a fan main oven and a conventional oven the 88030 allows you to cook multiple dishes at the same time and the main fan oven is programmable. Rangemaster have also included their unique Handyrack system which attaches directly to the door so that the tray comes out with the door when you open it. Both ovens are 'A' rated for energy efficiency.
The 88030 boasts an efficient and safe, 5-zone induction hob. Induction hobs only heat the bottom of the pan so they are inherently safer and more efficient than other electric hob types. If you're planning to replace a non-induction hob with an induction hob then please ensure you check that your pans are compatible. Just get a magnet and if it sticks to the bottom of the pan then you're good to go.
Rangemaster guarantee their range cookers and cooker hoods for 2 years so please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- One programmable fan oven
- Separate grill compartment
- Gas hob models have five burners
- Triple-ring burner on gas hob models
- Sit-on half-ribbed, half-smooth griddle included with dual fuel version
- Handyrack makes tending roasts easy
- Ceramic and Induction models have ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety
- Lidded option available on dual fuel models
- Dual Fuel models are recommended by the Energy Saving Trust