Taylor & Moore's Warwick Monobloc tap presents a clean, contemporary design, the perfect finishing touch for the modern kitchen. With a brass body and polished chrome finish the Warwick tap is both durable and stylish. This modern tap is controlled by twin levers and is suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Monobloc kitchen tap
- Made using high grade brass internals
- Finished in high quality chrome
- Quater turn twin lever handles, controls temperature & water pressure
- Swivel spout makes it ideal for 1.5 and double bowl sinks
- Aerator mixes air with water to maintain water pressure, providing better water efficiency
- Ceramic disc technology provides longer life & water tight seal
- Suitable for high & low water pressure systems (from 0.2bar)
- WRAS approved high quality components
- Deck mounted
- Supplied with fittings and flexible tailpipes for easy installation
- Installation manual included
- 5 year guarantee
Dimensions: H337 x W52 mm
Height of spout: 200 mm
Projection: 210 mm
Everything you need is included for easy installation
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the tap yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Mild washing-up detergent and soap can be used if needed. Dry with a clean cloth. Do not clean using abrasives or steel wool. Never use detergent that is sour, calcium-dissolving or contains alcohol.