- taps are easy to use and to grip
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: 06 October 2016
Which? Offer for the Product Page
Taylor & Moore's Warwick Monobloc tap presents a clean, contemporary design, the perfect finishing touch for the modern kitchen. With a brass body and polished chrome finish the Warwick tap is both durable and stylish. This modern tap is controlled by twin levers and is suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Monobloc kitchen tap
- Made using high grade brass internals
- Finished in high quality chrome
- Quater turn twin lever handles, controls temperature & water pressure
- Swivel spout makes it ideal for 1.5 and double bowl sinks
- Aerator mixes air with water to maintain water pressure, providing better water efficiency
- Ceramic disc technology provides longer life & water tight seal
- Suitable for high & low water pressure systems (from 0.2bar)
- WRAS approved high quality components
- Deck mounted
- Supplied with fittings and flexible tailpipes for easy installation
- Installation manual included
- 5 year guarantee
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the tap yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Mild washing-up detergent and soap can be used if needed. Dry with a clean cloth. Do not clean using abrasives or steel wool. Never use detergent that is sour, calcium-dissolving or contains alcohol.
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing: