The Zanussi ZOD35712XK is a reasonably priced built-in oven with catalytic linings that should make keeping your oven clean a bit easier. The manufacturer claims that it cooks evenly even if you fill it up with food. So, if you tire of shifting your food around from one level to the other to get it evenly cooked, find out from our review if this oven will mean an end to this.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase