Reasons to include this service with your purchase:
- Hassle-free connection service
- Be up and running on the same day as delivery
- We'll make sure everything is perfect for you
- Peace of mind that the appliance is fully working upon delivery
- Enjoy a full service all the way to removal of all packaging
Let us make buying a new appliance easy and hassle-free for you. With our connection service we'll make sure your new appliance is ready to use on the same day as delivery and you won't have to lift a finger. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty so we'll do all the manual work to make sure your new appliance is ready to serve its purpose in your kitchen as soon as possible.
Our Service includes:
|Positioning your new appliance in the room of your choice (ground level only).||Connecting your appliance to an existing water supply, waste pipe and power point (within 1 metre).||Levelling the appliance to make sure it's perfect for you.|
|Removing any transit bolts (fittings found inside the appliance to protect it).||Removing all the packaging and taking it away with us.||Inspecting the appliance to make sure everything is in tip-top condition.|
You'll need to make sure the following apply:
- If you have not selected our disconnection service, please make sure your old appliance is fully disconnected from sockets and pipe work.
- The connection is in a domestic property.
- There must be enough space to fit the new appliance.
- There must be easy access to a working water connection and an independent waste outlet.
- If not required, hot water should be capped off.
- All stop valves must be working correctly.
- The connection should not require any carpentry work or an electrician; we are unable to hardwire appliances in.
- The water connection needs to be within 1 metre of the appliance inlet.
- Hoses must be provided if they do not come with the appliance.
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately if any of the above requirements are not met by a customer, we cannot issue a refund for this service. This service is only available to the mainland UK.