Fan Heater Heaters
Fan heaters are a great way of heating up the room around you as well as your personal space. The fan is a key part of the heater’s design and allows for focussed and targeted heating and due to their largely light weight and portable design they can be easily positioned to give you optimal performance. Fan heaters operate by heating the air around an element and then use the fan to blow the hot air into the room, this method of heating means that larger areas can be heated relatively quickly and as they help to circulate the air they also provide an even distribution of heat.
- Jet Focus Control-Focused mode for long-range powerful airflow, or diffused mode for wide projection.
- HEPA filter- removes 99.95% of allergens as small as 0.1 microns.
- Night-time mode- Monitors and purifies, but only using the quietest settings. Led display dims.
- Easy to clean – No grills or blade.
- Remote control - 10 precise airflow settings. Magnetised to store on the machine.
- 2kW Heat output
- 2 Heat settings: 1000 and 2000 Watts
- Cool air function for use in the summer
- Adjustable thermostat control
- Overheat protection