Hot Water Dispensers
A hot water dispenser is a fantastic alternative to a traditional kettle. Perfect for the home or office, hot water dispensers give you almost-instant boiling water at the touch of a button, so you're not having to wait around like you would with a kettle. They're just as easy to use as a standard kettle, with many even offering advanced temperature and volume control settings.
- Enjoy boiling water in a flash with 95°C or above in less than eight seconds
- There’s no need for any complicated or expensive plumbing – just fill the tank at the sink
- Bring your energy costs down by only boiling the amount you need
- Markers on the tank and a handy LED light let you know when your water is running low
- It only takes a touch to enjoy boiling water, poured straight into your cup
- Boils water in five seconds - just plug it in and fill it up
- Fill the tank straight from the tap - no plumbing required
- Reduces energy bills by boiling just enough water
- Blue lights make making a drink easier, even during the night
- The drip tray means there’s less to clean up
Simply fill the tank with cold water, place your cup beneath the spout and press the button to dispense hot water. They're great for anyone that struggles with a kettle because there's no lifting or pouring involved. A hot water dispenser is really economical to run too, as they only ever boil the amount of water you require, which can help you save money on your energy bills!