Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Keeps you toasty in the garden all year round
- Wall-mounted design, safely out of reach
- Golden tube heating element delivers instant heat
- Natural light creates lower UV levels and less glare
- IP65 weatherproof rating to survive the British summer
- Robust design, built to last
The PEW 3020 patio heater is first in class for those looking for a heater that emits powerful heat radiation, and that you can attach to a façade, wall or ceiling easily.
Enjoy the outdoor life for longer with PEW 3020 patio heater. Perfect for use on a terrace or balcony or in the garden.
Outdoor Use / Weatherproof Information
This patio heater has an IP rating of IP65. The first digit, 6, measures the level of protection against foreign bodies. A level 6 rating means it is fully sealed and protected against everything up to dust particles. The second digit, 5, measures the level of protection against moisture. A level 5 rating means it is protected from water jets and would be protected from water projected from a nozzle from any direction. This means it is not fully water-proof to the level where you could submerge it underwater but it will be protected from the rain. We would however recommend keeping it covered during the winter.
- Comfortable infrared heating: Nicely warm and comfortable by infrared heating
- Instant heat: With golden halogen heating tubes you will experience the full power heat in 2 seconds.
- Easy to install: The heater is easy to install at the wall with the included mounting kit
- Design: The heater is part of a robust range of Qlima products and provides you a professional touch, feel, design and heat. This truly is of professional quality.
- Full colour box: The unit is delivered completely with auxiliary parts in a full coloured box showing applications and operation information in several languages.
- Indoor & outdoor use
Costs £0.36 per hour to run on the highest setting – based on an average UK electricity cost of 18p per KwH
Download SPEC PDF here.