60cm electric double oven offers 4 ceramic burners, a multifunction main oven with defrost function, touch control clock/programmer & easy clean enamel. A/A energy rating.
The ceramic hob heats up quickly, is easy to clean and looks sleek in your kitchen.
Easy Clean Enamel
A specially-designed enamel interior that prevents food from fusing to the surface, allowing you to wipe away spills easily when cleaning.
Defrost your food more hygienically and in half the time using the defrost function which circulates room temperature air around the food. Perfect to defrost such as cakes or gateaux.
Slow Cook & Dough Proving Functions
Slow cook function cooks food thoroughly and evenly on low temperatures. As dishes can be cooking all day, ready for when you get home, it works hard to make your life easier. The dough proving function enables a controlled, warm environment which helps rise and expand.
The multifunction oven, is just one of the features that has made Belling the first choice for home cooks and professional chefs, by having nine cooking options giving you flexibility in the kitchen.
- Four zone ceramic hob
- Multifunction main oven with 9 cooking functions
- Conventional electric oven and grill in upper cavity
- Touch control LED clock/programmer
- Enamel oven interior for easy cleaning
- Interior lights in both ovens
- Defrost function to quickly defrost frozen foods
- Slow cook and dough proving functions
- A/A energy rating
- Defrost - The fan assists defrosting by circulating room temperature air around the food, it is more hygienic and is done in half the time.
- Fanned Oven - Distributes the heat evenly through the use of an integrated fan. Perfect for batch baking.
- Conventional Oven - This function is ideal for traditional roasting. The meat is placed in the middle of the oven, roast potatoes towards the top.
- Top Heat - Use the top oven element towards the end of the cooking, for delicate browning. Great for dishes like lasagne.
- Base Heat - The base heat can be used to provide additional browning for pizzas, pies and quiche. Use this function towards the end of cooking.
- Base Heat with Fan - The base element cooks the base of your open pies, while the fan allows the air to circulate around the filling.
- Intensive Bake - Suitable for food with a high moisture content, such as quiche, bread and cheese cake. It also eliminates the need for baking pastry blind.
- Fanned Grilling - Circulates heat around the food, making it ideal for thinner foods such as bacon, fish, gammon and steaks.
- Conventional Grilling - This function cooks food from the top and is ideal for a range of food from toast to steaks. As the whole grill is working you can cook large quantities of food.