60cm built-in single gas oven. Additional features include cook-to-off timer, telescopic slider shelves, fixed-rate electric grill & easy clean enamel. A+ energy rating.
Conventional Gas Oven
Using natural convection, conventional gas ovens will be hotter at the top and cooler at the bottom, which is ideal for traditional roasting. The meat can be placed in the middle of the oven, roast potatoes towards the top, and puddings towards the base.
Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature. Just tell it when to stop and you'll never overcook a meal again.
Easy Clean Enamel
Wipe away spills easily with Stoves' specially designed enamel which helps prevent food from sticking to the oven cavity.
Flame Safety Device
For added safety, this device is designed to detect if the flame goes out on your appliance and will cut off the gas supply immediately.
Telescopic shelves make it safer to put dishes into the oven and remove them. The shelf can be pulled out smoothly to its maximum so you don't have to reach into the oven.
- Large 65 litre usable capacity
- Easy clean enamel coated interior
- Slow cook function for 'slow and low' cooking
- Fixed rate grill
- 3 Functions: Conventional Gas Oven, Slow Cook, Fixed Rate Grill
- Cook-to-off timer so you can set the oven to turn off at a preset time. Great if you frequently get distracted and forget about your food in the oven
- Easy clean enamel interior
- White LED display
- Full width grill pan with trivet
- Auto ignition
- Flame safety device
- 13 amp
- Telescopic Runners
- 2 Shelves, 1 grill pan + trivet & handle included, with telescopic rails for 1 level
- A Energy rating to save you money off your bills
- 5 year parts and 1 year labour warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H595 x W596 x D555