What stands out
- Smarter, faster and safer cooking using induction technology which heats the pan base and not the hob surface
- Installation has never been so easy, you can simply plug this hob in
- Pan detection, the cooking zone wont activate until it detects a suitable pan in place
- Pan overheat sensor, If left unattended the hob will automatically shut off before a dangerous temperature is reached
- Auto switch off standby function, pre-program each cooking zone to switch off whenever you wish
- Power boost, draws additional power when required, comes in handy when wok cooking
- The ceramic glass surface makes it super easy to clean, plus you can clean up sooner as the surface won’t get too hot
This stylish induction hob brings smart, faster and safer cooking to the kitchen. Equipped with four cooking zones its ideal for most homes. Being induction it’s highly energy efficient, the most energy efficient choice out of all electric hobs, plus it’s the fastest to heat up!
It’s super smart as the induction technology heats the base of your pans and not the hob surface, this makes it safer as the hob surface won’t burn. The cooking zones won’t activate until they detect a suitable pan and if left unattended the hob will automatically switch off before a dangerous temperature is reached. You can also pre-program each cooking zone to automatically switch off when you want.
Each cooking zone has nine power levels and each zone will display the level and can easily be adjusted by the touch controls located front and centre for easy access. There’s also a power boost function for each zone, this draws additional power when needed to the cooking zone, it’s great for reaching boiling point faster and for wok cooking.
When you’ve finished cooking the hob will let you know if there’s residual heat remaining on each cooking zone, but it won’t be too hot. With a smooth glass surface this hob’s super easy to wipe clean and as the surface isn’t heated you’ll be able to clean up pretty much straight away.
Remember, induction hobs can only be used with magnetised pans. This includes cast iron and steel pans. Copper and pure aluminium pans will not work. A simple way to check is to test a fridge magnetic on your pans.
- Dimensions: H5.4 x W59 x D52 cm
- Cut out dimensions: W56 x D49 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Fuel type: Electric induction
- Cooking zones: 4
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 4 Cooking zones with 9 power levels and power boost
- Quick to heat up and reach desired temperature
- Easy installation, simply plugs in
- Pan detection function, a cooking zone will not work until it detects a pan
- Pan overheat sensor, if left unattended the hob will automatically shut off
- Residual heat indicators for each zone
- Safer for the family home, heating the pan and not the hob surface
- Stylish and easy to use touch controls with digital power display
- Boost function, draws additional power when needed, ideal for wok cooking
- Minute minder for precise cooking
- Auto switch off, pre-program each zone to turn off when you want
- Built-in design for a seamless fit in your kitchen
- Easy clean ceramic glass surface
- Touch control hotplate
- Child lock, locking settings from wondering hands
- More energy efficient than any other electric hob type
- Can only be used with magnetised pans
- All burners: 1.2kW – power boost – 1.4 kW
- Power supply: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Fuse size: 13 A
- Made in Britain