90cm double gas oven with 39L top oven and 69L gross main oven capacity and easy-clean enamel. Additional features include cook to off timer, fixed rate grill and slow cook. A energy rating
Conventional Gas Oven
Using natural convection, the oven cavity will be hotter at the top and cooler at the bottom, which is ideal for traditional roasting. The meat can be placed in the middle of the oven, roast potatoes towards the top, and puddings towards the base. Preheat is essential in conventional ovens.
Cook To Off Programmable Timer
Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature. Just tell it when to stop and you'll never overcook a meal again.
Easy Clean Enamel
A specially designed enamel interior that prevents food from fusing to the surface - allowing you to wipe away spills easily when cleaning.
Fixed Rate Electric Grill
Grilling can often be adjusted by selecting a higher or lower shelf or trivet position.
Flame Safety Device
For added safety, this device is designed to detect if the flame goes out on your appliance and will cut off the gas supply immediately.
- Built In Oven - This oven is placed within a column cabinet at eye-level.
- 51 litre, A-rated conventional gas main oven, lower cavity
- 26 litre, A-rated conventional oven & grill, upper cavity
- 2/3 functions in main/second oven
- 2 shelves with 12 positions in main oven, 1 shelf with 4 positions in upper oven
- Both oven interiors are coated in enamel so they're easier to clean
- Double glazed doors for safety
- Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature. Just tell it when to stop and you'll never overcook a meal again
- Halogen light so you can keep an eye on your dish
- 3 x shelves
- 1 x grill pan + trivet