- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Brightness 500 cdm
- Usage 24/7
- Warranty 3 years
MultiSync® V463 is one of the first public displays to feature a professional LCD panel with Edge LED backlights. Thanks to this new backlight technology, power consumption, weight and depth could be further reduced from the mark set by its predecessor. This generation of V Series features NEC STv2 Slot (OPS compatible) and allows for the seamless integration of various PC boards, HDSDI interfaces and other OPS compatible products.
Ideal for cost efficient retail signage, conferencing applications and lobby or reception installations not exceeding 16/7 operation time.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor - for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Advanced fan control; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix
Solution to build-up a display matrix up to five monitors by five in size, so that video walls can be created over five meters wide by three meters tall without needing any additional hardware.
(10 x 10); User controllable back-up fans with 2 speeds; User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options
- 46 Inch Screen size
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- Ports - HDMI
- 6.5 MS Response Time
- Warranty - 3 years 3 years