This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
The TwistPad® is a removable, magnetic control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones.
With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
Optimized power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Ring zone
- 4 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Safety cut out facility
- Control panel lock
- Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 903 x 346 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 330 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging