This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
Easy AirDry improves the drying performance compared to closed door systems. AirDry technology will dry your dishes with natural airflows. The door opens up in last part of the program so dishes are clean and dry ready for unloading. Gone are the pesky droplets that always remained on crockery.
No need to delay - this dishwasher will pre-wash as you go! Rinse and hold program for easy, convenient pre-washing The Rinse and Hold program on this dishwasher pre-washes partial loads of dirty dishes, keeping bacteria and odours to a minimum until you have a full load. Many people like to wait until they have a full load of dishes before running a cycle. But a partial load of dirty dishes can be an invitation to bacteria and odours. With this dishwasher’s Rinse and Hold program, you can pre-wash as you go – it removes the majority of food remains in a snap!
For when your dishes need to be ultra-clean Intensive care program for maximum hygiene This dishwasher’s 70°C intensive care program gets even the dirtiest pots and pans ultra-clean in just 89 minutes, and also maximizes the hygiene of your kitchenware. Sometimes a normal dishwashing cycle won’t do the trick – you need extra cleaning power. This appliance’s special 70°C intensive care program will give it to you. It easily gets the dirtiest pots and pans ultra-clean in just 89 minutes, and also ensures your kitchenware is as hygienic as it can possibly be.
The dishwasher that remembers – so you don’t have to! LED reminder indicator for salt and rinse aid refills Never forget to refill the salt and rinse aid in your dishwasher again! The LED indicator on this model lets you know as soon as they start to run low. You have better things to do than worry about keeping track of the levels of salt and rinse aid in your dishwasher. This model will do the job for you! Whenever the levels of salt and rinse aid run low, a special LED indicator light comes on, letting you know that it’s time to refill. Now that’s easy! Takes all the complication out of dishwasher programming!
Easy program selection for no-fuss start-up Simple and straightforward is sometimes the best, as this dishwasher proves. No complicated settings or gadgets simply turn the knob to the desired program. Starting your dishwasher shouldn’t require a lot of thought and decisions on your part – it should be as easy as possible! The easy program selection on this model makes sure it is. Simply turn the central knob to the program you desire, and off you go! The dishwasher will take care of the rest.
Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 446mm(W) x 625mm(D)
- 9 Place Settings - Ideal for small to medium sized households
- A+ Energy Efficiency Rating
- Quiet dishwashing with a 51dB Noise Level
- Height adjustable upper basket
- LED indicator model - alerts you when salt and rinse aid are running low
- 5 Programmes
- 2 Years Warranty
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 446mm(W) x 625mm(D)
- This dishwasher’s 70°C intensive care program gets even the dirtiest pots and pans ultra-clean in just 89 minutes, and also maximizes the hygiene of your kitchenware.
- Zanussi know that you don't always have the time to wait for a full load, all our dishwashers are designed to automatically determine whether there is a full or a half load and will adapt the water and energy accordingly.
- Simple and straightforward is sometimes the best, as this dishwasher proves. No complicated settings or gadgets; simply turn the knob to the desired program.
- Energy saving wash programme with no-compromise results.
- Ideal for a mixed load (e.g. plates, pans and crockery).
- Capacity is based on 'IEC' standard place settings. This standard allows you to compare the capacity of dishwashers using a common measure.
- Reminder to refill the salt and rinse aid
- Foldable cup shelves
- The Rinse and Hold program on this dishwasher pre-washes partial loads of dirty dishes, keeping bacteria and odours to a minimum until you have a full load.
- 9.5 litres water consumption