Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
What stands out
- With 5 zones there's plenty of space to cook
- Large central middle zone can be adjusted to different sizes
- Rear right multipurpose zone is great for larger cookware
- There's 15 power levels to precisely control your cooking
- OptiHeat function gets your pan to boiling point fast
- Saves energy by using residual heat to cook for the last few minutes
- Residual heat indicators let you know when the hob is still hot
- Automatically shuts off after a certain period of time for safety
- Lockable controls come in handy in a family home
- Thanks to the smooth ceramic glass surface wiping up spills is easy
This AEG hob offers up plenty of cooking space with its 88cm wide design featuring five cooking zones. It's really flexible too, with a large central cooking zone which can be adjusted to three different sizes to suit your ports and pans, it comes in pretty handy for woks and frying pans. There's also a multipurpose zone to the rear right of the hob which can handle larger or awkwardly shaped cookware with ease.
Each cooking zone benefits from 15 power levels, so you can get the precise amount of heat you need for your dish with a simple slide of your finger on the front located touch controls. And with an Automax function you can get your pan up to boiling point in no time at all, once it's there the hob will automatically reduce the heat to your preselected setting and carry on cooking. Each zone has a count up timer which tracks how long each zone has been cooking for, making it easy for you to monitor each pot. There's also a fully programmable timer which lets you set a time of up to 99 minutes for each cooking zone.
When the cooking is almost done this smart hob will switch off and carry on cooking with residual heat, saving you energy and money on your bills. With residual heat indicators you'll know exactly when the hob surface is safe to the touch and thanks to the sleek ceramic surface any spills and splatters are easily wiped away.
- Dimensions: H3.8 x W91 x D52 cm
- Cut out dimensions: W88 x D49 cm
- Hob type: Ceramic
- Fuel type: Electric
- Cooking zones: 5
- Zone sizes: 8
- Power levels: 15
- Wide design with large central zone and multipurpose rear right zone - flexibility when cooking
- Direktouch controls – give direct access to desired cooking level or simply slide along the scale
- Front controls for quick and easy access – no need to reach over cooking zones
- OptiHeat control – use energy more efficiently by using residual heat to cook in the last few minutes
- CountUp timer tracks each zone until you stop or rest it to monitor cooking progress
- Minute minder and programmable timer – set each zone for up to 99 minutes
- Automax function brings the zone up to the boil quickly then reduces heat to a preselected level
- Stop and go/keep warm setting – reduces zones if cooking is interrupted then returns to previous setting
- Child safety lock prevents the hob from being turned on accidentally
- Control lock prevents any alteration to the hob settings when in use
- Bevelled edges for a flush finish
- Automatic hob safety switch off
- Burner power range: 1.2 to 2.7kW
- Electrical connection: 7900W
- Fuse rating: 40A
- Installation: requires hardwiring