Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A3 - Working condition with heavy scuffs and/or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Rigorously tested and cleaned by expert engineers. Fully operational unless otherwise stated in the product description below.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A3 products have moderate exterior damage . All products are tested and are in good working order.
What stands out
- Set this hood up to extract or recirculate air, which ever mode suits your home best
- With a maximum extraction rate of 581m³ per hour, its ideal for larger kitchen spaces
- Boost mode comes in handy when frying, boiling or even grilling
- Long life filter, regenerates to last up to 3 years, means less money spent on replacements
- Canopy design discreetly fits into the kitchen, disguised behind a cupboard door
This Elica canopy hood offers a discreet solution to steam, odour and smoke within the kitchen. It discreetly fits above your hob, hidden behind a cupboard door, giving a seamless and modern appearance. It can be installed to either extract or recirculate air, so no matter what your kitchen situation you don't have to sacrifice on style.
Equipped with three speed settings there's an extraction rate to suit every cooking task. The hood also has a boost mode which is perfect when things start to heat up in the kitchen. Whether you're frying up a breakfast, boiling veg for the Sunday roast or grilling some bacon, boost mode provides high performance just when you need it, quickly eliminating any steam, smoke and odour. The hood can reach a maximum extraction rate of 581m³ per hour, which means it should have no problem servicing larger kitchen spaces. The hood also has two LED lights that brighten up your kitchen space, giving clear visibility whilst you're at the hob, plus they add a bit of ambiance to your room. Everything is controlled by a simple rotary control on the underside of the hood for easy access.
This hood is quite special when it comes to filters. It has long life filters which regenerate, meaning they can last up to three years, whereas standard filters tend to only last up to three to six months. To get the best performance and lifespan out of the filters they must be maintained correctly. The hood has a removable metal grease filter, making cleaning easy, plus its dishwasher safe. There's no carbon filter included with this hood, as you only need this if you decide to set the hood up to recirculate air, so remember to pick one up separately if that's your plan. If you want to set the hood up to recirculate you'll need to pick up a ducting kit separately, this hood has a 150mm air outlet diameter, so make sure you pick up a compatible 150mm ducting kit.
- Dimensions: H339 x W1198 x D310 mm
- Air outlet diameter: 150 mm
- Maximum extraction rate: 581m³ per hour
- Extraction speeds: 3 & boost setting
- Controls: Electronic rotary
- Finish: Stainless steel & white glass
- Install to either extract or recirculate air
- x2 LED lights giving clear visibility during cooking
- LED indicators let you know when to clean/replace the filters
- Included dishwasher safe aluminium grease filter
- It is advised to clean the included grease filter at least once a month
- Long life filters need to be maintained efficiently to maintain performance
- Fits a ducting kit with a 150mm diameter
- Ducting kit not included (only required when extracting air)
- Carbon filter not included (only required when recirculating air - KIT0037910)
- Minimum hob clearance: Electric 65cm / Gas 70cm
- Total absorption: 255 W
- Noise level: 46 - 64 dB
- Energy rating: D
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.