Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
Add steam for crispier baking - In addition to all your standard oven functions, the PlusSteam button in this SteamBake oven adds steam at the beginning of the baking process. The steam cooking keeps the dough moist on the surface to create a golden colour and tasty crust, while the heart stays soft and tender. In addition to baking crispy and tasty breads, muffins and pies - your roasted chicken, grilled spare ribs and lasagne will get equally delicious and even cooking results.
Perfect results with the Food Sensor - Thanks to the Food Sensor of this oven you can measure the core temperature from the centre of your dish during the cooking process. So you get the perfect results everytime.
A self-cleaning oven - With one touch of the Pyrolytic cleaning function, dirt, grease and food residue in the oven is converted into ash that you can easily wipe off with a damp cloth.
Absolute accuracy, every time - The clean glass display with touch buttons gives you even more control over your cooking. The timer is activated by entering start/stop through the LCD screen. Meaning you can expect absolute accuracy - even if you momentarily step away from your oven.
Cooked Evenly everywhere - With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
- 71 litre oven capacity: More room for your cooking thanks to its large oven capacity
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- LED digital display: Clear information at a glance with the LED display
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Cavity size: 71
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x595x567
- Dimensions: 590x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
- Total electricity loading, W: 3200
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 1.09
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard interior shelves.